One Coat 7 Universal is a light-cured, one component bonding agent for all self-etch, selective etch or total etch techniques in adhesive restorations. Low evaporation formula: no volatile acetone-based solvents that can quickly evaporate. Nanofilled technology delivering a homogenous bond layer and improving mechanical properties. User-friendly bottle: exact dosage with around 300 applications per bottle. One bond for all cases of direct or indirect restorations.
- Dual-curing with activator
- No need for any primer or silane
- New unique bottle; Optimised for user friendly handling
- Outstanding shear bond strength :
- Superior marginal integrity with low risk of marginal sensitivity
- Comparable adhesion values on dentine & enamel in total-etch technique
Packing: Each refill box contains 1 x 5ml bottle + accessories.